The Land and Surroundings
Gardens at the Heart Lodge
Saratoga Springs provides a safe and supportive place for you to follow
your own path and nurture your body, mind and soul. It is a place where
you can simply be present. This sacred site has been used for centuries
by Native Americans to connect with nature and their inner-self. Most
everyone who visits Saratoga Springs leaves with a renewed spirit and
improved health just from walking our grounds.
The land at Saratoga Springs features:
- Hiking Trails ~ with views of Clear Lake and beyond
- Fire Circle Area ~ great for drumming circles
- Saratoga Springs Stone Labyrinth
- Plateaus on Hills & Mountains ~ For ceremonies, meditation or star gazing
- Camping ~ additional 250, making our full capacity approximately 300.
- Commercial kitchen & dining room
- High speed wireless Internet access
- Hot soaking pool ~ great relaxation
- Large swimming pool ~ clean, clear and refreshing!
- Stone Labyrinth plus numerous hiking trails
- Massage ~ a massage therapist is available by appointment
- Acres of hiking trails with spectacular views
- An antique 19th century round house mineral pool
- Yoga and Exercise classes upon demand
- Indoor and Outdoor showers
- Sweat lodge upon demand
- Fire and ceremonial circle
- Large common grounds which are perfect for outdoor
concerts or shows
- Ancient native American natural power spot used
often for weddings and group celebrations
Walk the land, relax, and renew yourself!